We have assembled a short of list things to do (or not do) to make sure your Lash Extensions continue to look amazing until your next appointment.
- Keep your lashes dry for the first 12 hours after your appointment. This includes spas, saunas, steam rooms, swimming, and showers
- Brush Lashes daily with your free Lash brush
- Try avoid sleeping on your face
- Avoid pulling and picking at your Lashes
- Avoid any oil based products around your Lashes (we recommend Micellar water to clean your Lashes)
- Rinse your Lashes with fresh water after swimming in salt water or chlorinated water
Please remember that on average we shed two to three lashes each day per eye. Your Extensions will fall out with these because they are attached to your Natural Lashes. Due to this we recommend having Top Ups every two or three weeks to keep them looking full.
xoxo Empire Lashes & Beauty Team