Appointment Terms and Conditions
When you finalise an appointment with us, you accept all of our terms and conditions
- If you need to cancel your appointment please either click the button in your confirmation email or log on to your personal account through our booking service.
- Please note that these two options will only work if there are more than 24 hours left before your appointment.
- If you are unable to use either of these please send us an email at [email protected], or message our Facebook Page.
- Appointments cancelled or rescheduled inside of the 24 hours until service window will incur a 50% cancellation fee. The cancellation fee will be rounded up to the nearest dollar.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your appointment, if you are more than 5 minutes late we will be unable to complete the service and you will have to be rebooked. Please note you will be charged the cancellation fee as our time has already been booked up with you.
- Payments for all services will be charged prior to your service starting
- If you miss an appointment or arrive late your account will be marked with a ‘Did not show’. If you receive three of these we will no longer be able to take appointments for you as it is not fair to other clients who could use the time slot.
- Please be careful when making appointments online. If you create appointments which are within a close time frame of each other and fail to go to one, you will still be charged the cancellation fee. You are able to log in to our booking system and see all of your appointments. Empire Lashes & Beauty takes no responsibility for your management of appointments.
- If you book a top-up appointment but do not have the required 50% of extensions remaining, our lash artists may not have enough time to complete a full set for you. This will then incur the cancellation fee, and you will need to make a new booking.
- A deposit of 50% of the total amount of your services is required to make an appointment.
- Discounts are calculated after the appointment.
- Rescheduling an appointment outside of the 24 hours until service window will not require an additional deposit.
- No refunds will be given for appointments cancelled outside of the 24 hours until service window. A credit for the deposit amount will be added to your account and be available for use at your next appointment.
- Credit on your account is not available to use for paying deposits online. If you would like to use your credit towards a deposit for another appointment, please contact us directly. The credit can be used in-store to pay the remainder of an appointment.
- Any cancellations or rescheduling inside the 24 hours until service window will use a deposit to pay for the cancellation fee.
Post Appointment Issues
- Your lash artist will measure the length and curl of your natural lashes before starting your service. They will then recommend a length, curl, and style for your extensions. You are able to alter what you receive but will forfeit the ability for us to do a free fix up for any issues in the first week after your appointment. Extensions that are longer or curlier than what we recommend will have a higher likelihood of issues as they do not suit your natural lashes.
- Your lash artist is able to take before photos if you would like to see the difference.
- If you have an allergic reaction (Tearing or runny eyes, Swollen eyelids, Soreness, burning, or pain) please notify us within 24 hours of your appointment, we will book you in for a free removal and full refund.
- Empire Lashes & Beauty takes no responsibility for the aftercare of your lash extensions. Please make yourself familiar with our aftercare advice to maintain your lash extensions. If you find there is an issue with your lash extensions please notify us within 1 week of your original lash appointment to rectify the issue, free of charge.
- We only provide a refund if the service causes a medical issue. In all other cases, we have the right to provide a fix-up appointment.
- We offer EFTPOS, Cash, Laybuy and Afterpay payments in-store.
- Payment for all services is required prior to the service starting.
- Afterpay is only available to use at the salon.
- Afterpay is only available on purchases of $35 or more.
- Afterpay requires a Smart Device to complete payment through Contactless Payment.
- An account is required with Afterpay to complete a purchase. Afterpay accounts are only available to people 18 years or older.
- Afterpay reserves the right to decline any transaction request.
- For information on how to set up an Afterpay account and Afterpay card please visit: https://www.afterpay.com/en-NZ/how-it-works
- For all of Afterpays Terms and Conditions please visit: https://www.afterpay.com/en-NZ/terms-of-service
- Laybuy is only available to use at the salon and is only able to be used to pay for the entirety of an appointment.
- Laybuy requires a Smart Device where you can access your Laybuy account.
- An account is required with Laybuy to complete a purchase. Laybuy accounts are only available to people 18 years or older.
- Laybuy reserves the right to decline any transaction request.
- For information on how to set up an Laybuy account and Laybuy card please visit: https://help.laybuy.com/hc/en-us/articles/360022243994-How-do-I-sign-up-to-Laybuy-
- For all of Laybuys Terms and Conditions please visit: https://www.laybuy.com/nz/consumer-terms
Lash Extensions Top-Ups
- Top-ups are recommended every 2-3 weeks. Appointments after 3 weeks will likely require a full set. This timeframe is only a guideline and regardless of how long it has been since your previous appointment, you still require at least 50% of the extensions remaining. Your Lash Artist has the final say on whether you require a full set or top-up.
- Please note if you have booked in for a top-up and come to your appointment with less than 50% of a full lash set this is considered a full set and will be charged accordingly. This can only be done if there is enough time available to complete a full set. Full sets are an hour and a half appointment, whereas top-ups are one hour.
- If you currently have any lash extensions on from another salon, we are happy to infill on the lashes if they are applied to our Empire Lashes & Beauty standard. Please contact us first as we may need to remove your existing lash extensions and apply a new full set.
- We will change your appointment to a half top up if you have over 75% of your extensions remaining at your appointment. These appointments cannot be booked online and the Lash Artist has the final say on what the service will be. Half top-ups are charged at half of the top-up price rounded up to the nearest dollar.
- Collect 500 points and receive a $50 Empire Lashes & Beauty credit
- Collect points at a rate of 1 point per $1 spent
- The rewards system is automatically controlled through our booking system
- Collected points expire 12 months after receiving them
- Points are available to collect on all services
- Only one person can use each client account, anyone found using multiple people on a single account will have their points removed
Photos and Videos
- We occasionally will ask to take photos or videos of you to use on our website and Social Media.
- By agreeing to have your photo or video taken you also agree for us to use them online.
- If at any stage we have a photo or video online which you would like removed please let us know.
- Client Forms will be coming in the future.
- You will be asked to complete a client form at your first appointment with us (all clients will need to complete one regardless of if you have been with us before).
- A client form must be completed in its entirety to have the service performed.
- You will only need to complete a client form at your first appointment.
- Every six months after you complete the client for, you will receive an automatic email which will keep your details up to date.
- The questions on the form only collect the same details as required for making a booking (Name, Cellphone Number, and Email Address). The other questions are about preferences for your services.
- All discounts are mutually exclusive.
- Please note this is a shared working space. As we can have multiple clients at one time, please only bring a maximum of one support person with you. Children are welcome but please ensure they have adult supervision during your service.
- If children bring an electronic device with them which plays sound, please ensure they have headphones plugged in. If you do not have headphones we can provide some for you.
- If you have an appointment with someone in training please be prepared for longer than usual service times. We will have someone overseeing the service to ensure that the quality of work is up to our high standard.